• now priced competitive against suture
• simple technique with good cosmetic results
• Fixed angled head allows easy visualization during closure.
• Simple to reload cartridges; for best results autoclave handle and cartridge separately.
• Can view remaining staples on clear bottom.
• Light weight but durable with comfortable ergonomic grip.
• Handle measures 6.5” L x 3” H x 1/2” W
• Staples are 316 L surgical stainless steel Cartridge measures 2 1/4” L x 3/4” W
• Skin Staple after Closure: 3.6mm high x 6.9mm wide
• Most skin staplers are considered single use devices and cannot be safely autoclaved.
• 35 staples is the standard cartridge size. The average vet surgery uses only 7-10 staples.
9 Lives Autoclavable Surgical Skin Stapler Cartridge of 35 Staples Only, 5 pk, Sterile