9 Lives Autoclavable Surgical Skin Stapler & Cartridge of 35 Staples, Sterile
Use every staple!!!!
Fully autoclavable handle and cartridge Cartridge refills are autoclavable
Cartridge refills are autoclavable
Human surgeons understand the value and use of skin staplers. Staplers are used in the vast majority of human surgeries. They now are also becoming popular in veterinary surgery.
• faster closure to reduce surgery time
• tolerated by patients, less chewing and licking the incision
• now priced competitive against suture
• simple technique with good cosmetic results
• Fixed angled head allows easy visualization during closure.
• Simple to reload cartridges; for best results autoclave handle and cartridge separately.
• Can view remaining staples on clear bottom.
• Light weight but durable with comfortable ergonomic grip.
• Handle measures 6.5” L x 3” H x 1/2” W
• Staples are 316 L surgical stainless steel Cartridge measures 2 1/4” L x 3/4” W
• Skin Staple after Closure: 3.6mm high x 6.9mm wide
• Most skin staplers are considered single use devices and cannot be safely autoclaved.
• 35 staples is the standard cartridge size. The average vet surgery uses only 7-10 staples.
• Premium needle sutures now cost $10/pk.
• 9 Lives cartridge of 35 staples allows you to get 3-5 surgeries per cartridge which is about 20-30% the cost of suture.
|Dimensions||7 × 5 × 1 in|