Bone cement is a sterile form of Polymethyl Methacrylate (PMMA) originally formulated for use in hip replacement. It is available with or without antibiotics and a range of viscosities. In addition to hip replacement bone cement, veterinarians have found a wide range of other applications.
There are two types that offer different viscosities for different applications. All consist of liquid/powder portions that are mixed together.
Type 1: Medium Viscosity forms a digitally (finger) malleable putty.
– Cement the acetabular component of a hip replacement
– Adjunct to acetabular fracture with pins and screws
– Spinal fractures
– Management of cervical wobblers by distraction fusion
– Filling dead space in equine tooth extractions
– Manufacturing of antibiotic impregnated beads (AIPMMA)
– Choose to add one’s choice of suitable antibiotic or pre-added gentamycin, creating a slow release focal antibiosis. Especially useful in the management of refractory rabbit abscesses. Instructions included.
Medium Viscosity Cement. 20gm with 1gm Gentamycin
This product is currently unavailable for international orders via the website due to hazardous goods shipping requirements. You can still place an order for it international shipping by calling 1-970-669-2500 or emailing email@example.com.