Bovie Electro Surgery Unit
This is a top-of-the-line Electro surgical unit made by the original Bovie Company. They first invented the Electro surgical unit in the 1920s. The complete table top unit is fitted with veterinary specific equipment. Five modes: cutting, cutting/coagulation, coagulation, fulguration, bipolar.
• User has option of hand piece finger switch or foot control
• Rotary dial operates power; shown in 1 watt increments via LED readout
• Reusable body pad (ground plate)
• Built-in bipolar (requires optional foot pedal)
• Five 3/32” electrodes; interchangeable with other same size brands
• 101/4”W x 51/2”H x 10”D, 14 lbs.
• U.L. approved
1 x J0484md1c
2 x J0484md1a
1 x J0484d3
2 x J0484ad4
1 x J0484a5
2 x J0484ad5
Ground plate + cord
Short straight needle electrode (A0835)
Ball electrode (ES20R)
Blade electrode (ES01R)
NOTE: Bipolar forceps and cord sold separately. Must purchase foot pedal switch for bipolar. J0484md9 Foot pedal for bipolar applications.
Actual Weight: 16.3 lb.
Weight reflected in additional information is in reference to dimensional weight for shipping purposes.
|Dimensions||12 × 16 × 18 in|