Provides light to moderate assistance for normal hind paw placement. Designed for use as a therapy aid or for daily activity. (Not to be used for dogs with severe neurological impair- ments.)
– Reduces knuckling/standing on the dorsum of the paw
– Mobility aid for unstable or weak distal hind legs
– Assists with tarsal/hock flexion and digital extension
– Can be used bilaterally
– Adjustable, elastic tension straps
– Includes breathable, anti-skid, Thera-Paw boot
– Will not immobilize joints
– Easy to put on/take off
– Cleans easily by rinsing with warm water
Tiny. Includes Thera-Paw size S (paw 2″W x 2.5″L) and tibial cuff up to 2.75″ circumference.
NOTE: Due to risk of infection, all splints should be applied only on limbs of animals with protective covering. We will not accept any splint returned containing animal hair.