Gel Cast / Unna Boot, 4″ X 10yds
This pink soft cast or bandage is useful for the management of soft tissue sprains or lower leg edema. The cast is actually a bandage material that is 100 percent cotton gauze evenly impregnated with a non-hardening zinc oxide paste. Considered a primary dressing that should be covered with a secondary bandage. Rolled and packaged in individual vacuum sealed pouches.
Features and benefits:
– Contain zinc oxide paste to allow bandages to stay moist and comfortable, encouraging ambulation
– Thread locking edges that prevent unraveling
– Non-gelatin. Does not cake or harden, stays soft over an extended period of time
– No preservatives that may cause allergy or hypersensitivity
– Vacuum sealed pouch prolongs shelf life.
Gel Cast. 4″ x 10 yd.