JorVet Lightweight Infusion Pump will work with all quality IV sets. Standard IV set (10, 15, 20, or 60 drops/ml), or micro drip IV set (60 drops/ml).
IV Line Warmer: A major feature of this pump is the IV fluid warmer on the side of unit. Part of the IV line can be wrapped around this heating coil. The IV Fluids can be warmed (25-40°C or 77-104°F).
Use of this feature is at the discretion of the operator.
• Easy to Navigate Settings/Menu
• LCD Display: Easy to read bright display
• Pumping mechanism: Peristaltic Finger mechanism
• Flexible IV Set Choice: Can program up to 40 different brands of IV sets.
• Infusion rate options: Set at mls/hr, drops/minute or volume/time
• Flow rate accuracy: +/- 5% (after calibration)
• Audio and visual alarms: Air-in-line, Upstream occlusion,Downstream occlusion, Infusion finished, No operation, Battery low, Motor error, AC power lost, Heater failure
• Internal battery: Rechargeable Ni-MH battery, DC9.6V, 2000mAh
• Dimensions: 130mm x 120mm x 195mm
• Weight: 2.0 Kg
• 1 year warranty
• IV line warmer (25-40°C)
• Numerical keypad
• Adjustable pole mount for vertical or horizontal bars
The Batteries & Power Cords for the J1060-series Pumps are Serial Number Specific – Please contact Jorgensen Technical Support for part numbers.