What is the Pet Corrector and how does it work? The Pet Corrector emits a hiss of compressed gas to interrupt a dog’s unwanted behavior. The noise is similar to the hiss warning sound made by a cat or snake, alerting him to danger.
S?o, what can you use it for? The Pet Corrector interrupts many unwanted behaviors but is most often used for:
– Barking – Jumping up – Stealing food – Chasing – Place avoidance
An essential combination of tool with reward-based training methods.
Good to know
– Used by trainers and behaviorists throughout the world
– The inert gas has no smell and is totally safe
– The Pet Corrector is a unique patented product
– Works on animals including cats, horses, and more
Pet Corrector Tips:
– Test the animal’s sensitivity: operate at greater than one meter distance
– Direct the spray away from your pet’s face (not directly to- ward it).
– Only use the Pet Corrector to interrupt a serious misdemeanor, it is not a substitute for poor training!
– Make the shortest possible bursts because the canister will chill with prolonged use.
Pet Corrector, 50ml cartridge
|7.75 × 2 × 2 in