Portable Oxygen Delivery System. The need for an emergency oxygen source can arise at any time. A clinic should be adequately prepared with the proper equipment that is made readily available and is stand-alone. Most clinics do not have central oxygen or may have just one oxygen tank that is dedicated to the anesthesia machine. The JorVet portable oxygen delivery system is everything you need just add the oxygen!
The system includes:
– “E” oxygen tank with Yoke head – will hold up to 425 liters when full. (J0688)
– Clic style regulator for “E” Yoke head, 0-15LPM dial. (J0686R)
– Light weight wrench for opening/closing oxygen tank regulator. (J0686W)
– Transport cart with 2 wheels that can go anywhere in the clinic. (J0686)
– Clear oxygen tubing 7ft. length (4pk) with a female DISS fitting. (J0655)
– Oxygen catheter 14fr delivers oxygen by nasal insertion or “blow by”. (J0656)
– Connectors: allow connection to standard anesthesia masks.
|Dimensions||25 × 8.5 × 1.75 in|