These floats are a quality crafted stainless steel float line with many new configurations to employ the newest techniques in equine dental care.
– Flat shaft provides visualization for blade orientation
– Lightweight and precision balanced
– Non-slip hand grip, colored coded end
– Large Allen head set screw
– Fits standard flat float blades
– Combined with (J-57) hardened carbide float blade makes for the finest floating equipment available
– Blade not included
Rear Molar Float. Specially designed for dropping over and onto the last molar and removal of hooks that can develop on the caudal edge of that tooth. 13 1/2″L shaft.
NOTE: Must use short series blades (i.e., J0057s series).