We are currently accepting tax exempt orders via our website. If you would like to enroll your account to be tax exempt please complete the following steps.
PLEASE COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER ONLINE
- Create an account on our website.
- Email us the valid tax exemption document(s) to Dylan@Jorvet.com. You will also need to maintain a current certificate in accordance with state laws.
-When emailing your documents please provide us with the name, username and email address associated with your account.
- Tax exempt requests will be completed within 24 hours upon receipt unless received after 2pm MST on Friday it will be completed the following Monday.
- Wait for a confirmation email that your tax exempt status has been approved. Once you have been approved then proceed to order online.
Tax will be applied to all orders unless these steps have been completed. Please do not place an order unless you have completed the steps if you are tax exempt.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ON TAX EXEMPT ACCOUNTS:
- Above steps must be completed for every account even if ordering from the same company under different usernames.
- If an order is placed and a note is put in to reference the tax exempt code that order is subject to cancellation and must be registered as a tax exempt user and then order entered again.
- Refunds for tax exempt accounts that have not properly registered as tax exempt will be handled within 2 business days of the requested refund. Prior to issuing the refund all necessary documents must be submitted and account will then be changed to tax exempt status and future orders can be place as tax exempt.
- Refund requests for accounts that have not registered properly must be made within 60 days and within the same callendar year.